Dr. Nivedita R. Raval
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Cell: 09375432925 ; Office Tel : (079) 23245735
E-Mail : email@example.com
- Ph.D (Management; Pacific university Udaipur)
- MBA (Human Resource; Nagaland Open University)
- B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering, Uttar Pradesh Technical)
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (14 Yrs)
- 14 years (Since 2009 till date) at B P College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
ACADEMIC HONOURS, AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2nd prize in IT quiz organized by Infozip
- Guided 52 Capstone Projects on, Automobile, Animal Husbandry., Mass & Media, Food industry, Brand management, Hospitality & Banking.
- “Proposed Motivational Methods to Route Farmers towards Organic Farming” published in International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce (IJRMEC)
- “Motivational Methods in Education Sector: The Primary School Teachers’ Context” published in International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce(IJRMEC)
- “A study towards the influencing factors of leadership styles and impact on employee performance: An empirical study of co-operative banks” published in Cooperative and Rural Development
- “Beggary & Reasons behind its Adoption by the Migrated Rural Children in Gandhinagar” published in Journal of Multidisciplinary in Issue – 22
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED Total – 04
- Co- Investigator in Minor Research Project on “Organic Farming Practices and its Awareness in Rural Areas Surrounding Gandhinagar’.
SEMINARS/CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED: Total – 05
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES / TRAINING PROGRAMMES:
- FDP on “Research Methodology-Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis Using SPSS”, S. K. Patel Institute of Management & Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Feb. 19-20, 2011.
- FDP –International Faculty Development Program for 3 days held at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
- International Faculty Development Programme organised by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar at LDRP institute of Technology and Research, Kh-05 Circle, Sect-15, Gandhinagar on 16th & 17th August,2015
- Civil Defense Basic Training for 3 days
- Safety Riding Training conducted by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India PVT. LTD held on 2/2/18
- Completed online certificate course on “The Complete Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Network” in 2020
- Completed online certificate course on “Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables” in 2020