Dr. Amita Prajapati
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Cell: 09924961577; Office Tel : (079) 23245735
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D (Management, Dr. BAOU)
- UGC NET Qualified
- MHRM (MSU, Vadodara)
- B. Com (VNSGU, Surat)
TEACHING & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE (16.8 Yrs)
- 1.8 Years Corporate Experience at GIPCL, Vadodara as Officer – HR&A
- 15 years teaching experience (Since 2008 till date) at B P College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
- ‘A Study on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives of Kalptaru Power Transmission Ltd.’ Dr. BAOU, Dec. 7-8, 2019.
- ‘A comparative study on employees’ belief about implementation of HRM practices in Government and private power sector’, Indus Foundation for Education, Research and Social Welfare, Dec. 2017
- ‘Implementation of HRM Practice: A study of government and private power organization’, GLS University, Sept. 2017
- ‘Empirical Study of Factors Affecting Employer Branding’, Publishing India Group, Jun. 2017
- ‘A Study on Job Satisfaction among the Employees of Pvt. And Govt. Sector Banks with Special reference to Gandhinagar area of Gujarat State in India’, National Knowledge Services, Mar. 2015
- ‘Different Variable of Employer Attractiveness: A Study on Prospective Employees’, NICM, Apr-Jun. 2013
- ‘Downsizing: HRM Bottleneck’ themed “Recent Trends in Business, Management, IT & Business English”, Smt. S I Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce & Indian Commerce Association, Petlad, Dec. 1, 2011.
- ‘The role of HR professionals in present economic crisis’, 3rd Indian Conference on Management, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Jan. 6-7, 2009.
- ‘SWOT model of Indian Education System’, A Pre- Event for Katha International Festival, ’09, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Oct. 3, 2009.
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED: Total-09
SEMINARS/CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED: Total – 12
- Life Member, Indian Society for Training and Development
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES / TRAINING PROGRAMMES:
- 4-Week Induction / Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities / Colleges / Institutes of Higher Education”Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 20 December 2021 to 19 January 2022, Obtained A+ Grade.
- 2-Week Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology”, Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 1st to 15th Oct., 2020, Obtained A+ Grade.
- International Faculty Development Program,GTEP UK and KSV Gandhinagar 23rd & 25th Feb., 2017and 26th Mar., 2017
- XIIth One Week Short Term Course on Research Methodology in Commerce, Accountancy, Statistics, Economics, Management & Law, KCG, Ahmedabad, May. 16th to 22nd, 2016.
- Women’s Health and Empowerment – Faculty Orientation Programme, KSV, Gandhinagar, Dec. 21, 2013.
- FDP on Research Methodology and Inter-Disciplinary Research”, AMA, Ahmedabad, Mar. 09, 2012.
- National Level FDP on “Research Methodology-Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis Using SPSS, S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Feb. 19- 20, 2011.
- UGC Sponsored Training Programme on “Teaching and Research in Management”, B. K. School of Business Management, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Mar. 30-31, 2009.