Dr. Margi Desai
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Cell: 09427600688 ; Office Tel : (079) 23245735
E-Mail : email@example.com
- PhD in Commerce (Gujarat University)
- UGC NET Qualified (Commerce Subject)
- MBA – Finance (VNSGU, Surat)
- M.Com (VNSGU, Surat)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management (VNSGU, Surat)
- ICWAI (Inter)
TEACHING & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE (20 Yrs)
- 1 year at Global Trust Bank, Surat as Customer Care Executive
- 9 months at S. R. Luthra Institute of Management, Surat as Adhoc Lecturer
- 4.5 years at QBS Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad as Accounts-Payroll Manager
- 14 years (since 2009 till date) at B. P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
- “Financial Inclusion in India – An Inter-state analysis”, “ShodhDrishti” International Research Journal, (ISSN : 0976-6650), Published by SrijanSamiti, Varanasi(India), Vol. 2, No. 3, p.p.31-41, April- June 2011.
- “RBI Policies on Financial Inclusion – An Overview”, published at “Research Review International Journal of Multidisciplinary” (ISSN-2455-3085), Vol-03, Issue-01 p.p. 126-130, January, 2018.
- “Financial Inclusion – Issues and Challenges”, published at “Research Zone India” (ISSN-2319-8168), Vol-7, Issue-2, Jan-Feb.March, 2018.
- “Pressing Problems and Focused Activities of Micro Enterprises: A Study of Gandhinagar District in Gujarat State”, “SEMCOM” – Management & Technology Review Journal (ISSN : 2321-5968), Published by SEMCOM, VallabhVidhyanagar, Vol. 5, Issue-01 p.p.51-61, October 2017.
- “Corporate Governance Practices in MSMEs Questioning their Survival: Case of Selected Units of Gandhinagar District”, “NICM Bulletin” – The Journal of Management and Cooperation (ISSN : 2249-2275), Published by NICM, Gandhinagar, Vol. XII, No. 2, p.p.21-29, April- June 2015.
- “A Study of Financial Inclusion – Population Group and Number of Bank Offices”, “Vishleshan” – Journal of Research and Reading (ISSN :0973-6891), Published by VNSGU, Surat, July-Dec 2017.
- “A study of Financial Resilience of Cement Industry of Gujarat State by using ‘Z’ Score Model”, published at “Managing in Turbulent Times-Business Ecosystem & Macro Perspectives” (ISBN-93-80697-44-9) published by Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, p.p. 415-424.
- “A Study of Corporate Governance Practices in Selected units of Steel & Iron Industry of India” published at “Changing Paradigm of Accounting and Finance in Global Perspective” (ISBN-978-93-5051-378-1), published by Himalaya Publishing House, p.p.399-411.
- “A study of Financial performance of selected Private Sector Banks of India by using CAMEL Model”, published at “Emerging role of Financial Services Insurance and Banking” (ISBN-978-81-89972-83-7) published by Manglam Publishers & Distributors, Delhi, p.p. 285-311.
- “Disclosure Relevance of Consolidated Accounts” published at “Financial Reporting And Tax Planning” (ISBN:978-81-928180-0-9) published by M P Arts & M H Commerce College for Women, Ahmedabad, p.p. 11-16.
- “A Comparative Study of Responsible Business Practices Adopted by Selected Public and Private Sector Banks of India”, published at “Financial Reporting And Tax Planning” (ISBN:978-81-928180-0-9) published by M P Arts & M H Commerce College for Women, Ahmedabad, p.p. 69-77.
- “Corporate Governance Practices in MSMEs Questioning their Survival: Case of Selected Units of Gandhinagar District” published at “The Journal of Management and Co-operation” (ISSN: 2249-2275) published by National Institute of Co-operative Management (India), Vol.XII, No.2, p.p. 21-29, April-June 2015.
- “A Study of Financial Performance of Selected Steel Companies of India by using EVA and ROI”, published at “Accounting & Auditing – Education, Research and Applications” (ISBN-978-81-928180-1-6) published by M P Arts & M H Commerce College for Women, Ahmedabad p.p. 361-367.
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED: Total-11
SEMINARS/CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED: Total – 15
- Life Member, Gujarat University Accountancy Area Teachers Association
- Life Member, Indian Commerce Association
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES / TRAINING PROGRAMMES ATTENDED:
- Induction / Orientation Program for “Faculty of Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher
- Education” organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 1-15th October, 2020. Nov. 10 – Dec. 09, 2020.
- FDP on “Research Methodology” organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 1-15th October, 2020.
- One day workshop on “SPSS and Its Applications” organised by S. D. School of Commerce & IBM, 30th August, 2014.
- FDP on “Multivariate Data Analysis” organized by S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, 7-8th August, 2012.
- FDP on “SPSS & Research Methodology” organized by S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, 10-12th November, 2011.
- National level FDP on “Research Methodology – Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis using SPSS” organized by S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, 19- 20th Feb, 2011.
- FDP organized by ICFAI university, Hydrabad at Ahmedabad, 18th September, 2010.