Events/Activities at Glance:
All Study and no Play makes Jack a Dull Boy. Hence the college keeps organizing various co-curricular and extra curricular activities through out the year. To cite the major ones: Aaina – An Academic-cum-Cultural State level event wherein Colleges from all over Gujarat participate. The event is organized by the students of the college with the objective of extracting their talent and developing their managerial capabilities. This apart, events like teachers day, freshers party, farewell party, quizzes, debates, elocution as intra college competitions, camps etc. are worth mentioning. Sports – We organize Sports events like Chess, Carom, Table-Tennis, Cricket, Volley-Ball, etc. and encourage our students to participate actively. We ensure that physical and mental exercises are also a part of training the students. Placements – Generally placements are not an objective of any undergraduate course.
Yet, we at the college invite several companies (HDFC Bank, MG Finance, etc.) for campus interviews for the students who wish to join industry after their graduation. Frescoes – A student Magazine that helps students to pen down their ideas and exchange them with others. Professional Courses – We also encourage students to apply for Professional Courses like CS, ICWA, etc. The college runs a registered centre for CS foundation.
• Quality Teaching – Training by well educated professionally trained faculty members.
• Mentoring – Special Attention is given to each and every student for their overall development.
• Daily Morning Prayer – that gives a sense God loving, family orientation and feel of integrity.
• Social Responsibility – We at BPCBA perform and encourage our social responsibilities by the way of Scholarships, Blood Donation Camps, Giving necessities and gifts to underprivileged and needy, and Charity.
• Industrial Projects – Practical exposure is given to students from 3rd semester onwards to relate theoretical concepts with practical proceedings of the industry.
• Seminars and Workshops – We invite experts from the academics as well as industry for providing our students with the knowledge and exposure of the real world scenario wherein they can experience the inexperienced and see the unseen.
• Career Counseling – We, in collaboration with Government of Gujarat, conduct Career Counseling sessions for the students who aspire for HSE (12th) and equivalent examinations. We also organize such sessions for our students for orientation on several career opportunities like IAS, GPSC, UPSC, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA, PGDM, etc.
• Hostels – We have full fledged hostel premises for limited number of students (Boys and Girls in separate campus) which are provided with good study environment. Also quality hygiene food is served for the students with ample care.