Prof. Princy Mecwan
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
- BA, MA (English) – Sardar Patel University, V.V.Nagar
- M.Phil – KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
- Diploma in Software Technology – Academy for Computer Training (Guj) Pvt. Ltd (ACT) Anand, GUJARAT.
- Presently working as Lecturer, B.P.College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), Gandhinagar.
- Lecturer, English, P.K. Chaudhary Mahila Arts College, Gandhinagar. (5 months)
- Assistant Professor, Communication Skills, S.V.I.T. Engineering. College, Vasad (Gujarat) (3 years and 10 months)
- Lecturer, T.J. Patel Commerce College (English Medium), Nadiad. (5 months)
- English Faculty, PT Education, VV Nagar for one year and eight months wherein later on promoted to the post of Coordinator-Academics.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
- Participated in International Faculty Development Program organized by UK Government in collaboration with Government of Gujarat held on 31st January and 1st February, 2018 at KCG, Ahmedabad.
- Attended International conference on ‘Intertactive media in Pedagogy: Learning English in & Beyond Classrooms’ at H.M.Patel Institute, V V Nagar.
- Attended state-level seminar on ‘Utility and Challenges in Professional English Usage’ at SAL Institute of Technology and Engineering research, Ahmedabad.
- Attended PACT (PT’s Annual Competency Training Program at Indore) thrice which aims at enhancing teaching skills and trains an individual to be a disciplined, competitive and productive professional able to give quality and quantity of productivity at micro and macro levels. It is an extensive and rigorous training program which helps one become able to tackle one’s specific responsibilities with Confidence and Competence.