B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Specialization Area: Phonetics & Business Communication
8 years Academic Experience.
- Worked with B.P.C.C.S for one year and then Joined BP College of BBA in 2008 and taking care of subjects: Communication skills, Business Communication, Management.
- Principal Investigator in Minor Research Project on “Organic Farming Practices and its Awareness in Rural Areas Surrounding Gandhinagar’.
- Supportive Member in Education Pavillion (Higher Commission of Education, Govt . of Gujarat) ;Vibrant Gujarat 2013 worked in coordinating with 35 Embassies to invite MoU for Education Exchange Programme.
- Second in Research Paper on “Indian Aviation Ind. Bottlenecks: Case Kingfisher Airlines” Presentation, National Conference of Management 2012-13, Vidyanagar
- Guided 26 Capstone Projects on, Automobile, Green tech., Mass & Media, Food industry, Brand management, Inflation, Hospitality, Aviation, FMCG, Hypermarkets & Banking.
- Three Research Papers presented in Conferences on Management.
- Editor of College Magazine, Frescoes 2011-12-13
- Coordinator of IELTS programme (University Wing)
- Coordinator of Leadership Programme (3-years)
- Coordinator of Youth Festival, Literary Events (2-years)
- Coordinator of Soft-Skills work-shop (3-Years)
- Coordinator of Literary Events inter-college & Declamation contest 2010 (Govt. of India Projects in collaboration with Dena Bank, Gandhinagar)
- In charge of Co-curricular activities (4 years)
- Attended seminars on Marketing, Entrepreneurship.
- Coordinator of spiritual orientation Programmes.
- Personality Development Lectures.
- Attended Faculty Development Programmes