Prof. Janki Dave
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
- PhD (Pursuing- Area: Management, KSV University, Area of research: Impact of economic factors on foreign exchange rate in India)
- MBA (Finance – S.V. Institute of Management, Kadi)
- B.com (North Gujarat University, Patan)
- 6 Months – India Infoline Ltd.
- 2 Years – Tata Consultancy Services
- 9 Months (Since 3rd July, 2017 till Date)
Participated For Research Paper Presentation
- Paper presented in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Changing Focus of Accounting and Disclosure” held on 27th January, 2018 at Department of Business Studies, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Seminars / Conferences / Workshops Attended: Total – 02
- Participated in International Faculty Development Program Phase – 1 organized by UK Government in collaboration with Government of Gujarat held on 31st January and 1st February, 2018 at KCG, Ahmedabad
- Participated in International Faculty Development Program Phase – 2 organized by UK Government in collaboration with Government of Gujarat held on 31st January and 1st February, 2018 at KCG, Ahmedabad
Seminars / Conferences / Workshops Attended During Education
- Seminar Attended During Education. State Level Seminar on “Human Relation in Government & Management of Dairy Industries” in 2008.
- Managing Events: Anchoring event during MBA
- Awards: 1st Prize winner at B.K. School of management, Ahmedabad in T-Shirt Painting. Winner in garba and rangoli competition. participated in drama at Kherva Ganpat Uni, for ‘Call Of The Dark