DR. ASHISH BHUVA
Assistant Professor, B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Cell: 09898907001; Office Tel : (079) 23245735
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. (Commerce – Sardar Patel University)
- M.Com. (Financial Management and Accounting- Sardar Patel University)
- PGDBM (Part Time- Sardar Patel University)
- CS Executive Programme
- BBA (Gujarat University)
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (12 Yrs)
- 3 years at Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad as a visiting faculty.
- 9 years (Since 2013 till date) at B. P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
- “Corporate Governance and Financial Performance of Insurance Companies in India” Published in An International Peer Reviewed Bi-Annual Journal of SEMCOM Management & Technology Review, Volume-07, Issue – 01, October-2019, ISSN-2321-5968.
- “Implementation of Corporate Governance and Performance of NSE Listed Selected Private Sector Banks in India” published in Management Guru: International Journal of Management Research, Volume IV, Issue 02, ISSN 2319.
- “Implementation of Corporate Governance and Its Impact on Performance of NSE Listed Selected Non-Banking Financial Companies in India”, Published in An International Peer Reviewed Bi-Annual Journal of SEMCOM Management & Technology Review, Volume-04, Issue – 02, March-2017, ISSN-2321-5968.
- “Financial Inclusion: Practices of Indian Banks”, published in Emerging role of Financial Services, Insurance and Banking by four editors, Mangalam Publishing House, New Delhi
- “Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Indian Stock Exchange”, published in Contemporary Issues of Tourism, Banking and Education by four editors, Mangalam Publishing House, New Delhi
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED: Total – 10
SEMINARS/CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED: Total – 20
- International -05
- National -03
- State -12
- Attended one day workshop on “21st Century Education” at Waltham Forest College-UK on 5th June,2019.
- Attended one day workshop on Employability Skills for 21st Century Workplace” at Nottingham Trent University-UK on 4th June, 2019.
- Completed a Business Immersion course in London at Croydon Council on 3rd June, 2019.
- Attended one day workshop on “Academia and Cultural Exchange” at University of Bedfordshire-UK on 31st May, 2019.
- Attedndedone day International workshop on “Research Innovation and Enterprise” at Solent University-UK on 30th May, 2019.
Faculty Development Programme:
- Attended one day International Faculty Development Programme on “Conduction of Innovative and Creative workshops” held at KadiSarvaVishwavidyalaya in association with Lapland University of Applied Sciences on 11th February,2020.
- Attended KSV Sponsored 12 days International Faculty Development Programme-Phase-IIIon “Academia, Business & Culture”at UK-Londonbetween 28th May, 2019 to 8th June, 2019 as a part of UK-India Collaboration.
- Attended 3 days International Faculty Development Program on “Interactive Teaching Methods Including Active & Problem Based Learning, 4 Cs Theory and Employability Skills For The 21st Century World of Work” held at KadiSarvaVishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar and GTEP-UK as a part of UK India Education Collaboration.
- Life Member, Indian Commerce Association (ICA – West Zone)