Dr. Nivedita R. Raval
Lecturer, B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
PhD (Management), MBA (Human Resource), B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
11 years Academic Experience.
Working with B.P.C.B.A as faculty since 2009 taking care of subjects: Basic Computer and Political Science, Science & Technology, Organizational Behavior, Business Communication, Management and Business Math.
- 2nd prize in IT quiz organized by Infozip
- Co- Investigator in Minor Research Project on “Organic Farming Practices and its Awareness in Rural Areas Surrounding Gandhinagar’.
- ‘Animal Husbandry in Gujarat: Problem and Growth Prospects’ National Conference themed “Innovative Strategies: Emerging India in Global Scenario”, S. K. Patel Institute of Management & Computer Studies (MBA), Gandhinagar, March 11-12, 2011.
- ‘Recent Trends of Information Technology in Indian Economics’, National Conference themed “Recent Trends in Business, Management, IT & Business English”, Smt. S I Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce & Indian Commerce Association, Petlad, Dec. 1, 2011.
- Guided 40 Capstone Projects on, Automobile, Animal Husbandry., Mass & Media, Food industry, Brand management, Hospitality & Banking.
- ‘A Study on Factors Affecting Motivation among Government School Teachers of Gandhinagar City’ UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Changing Focus of Accounting and Disclosure”, organized by Department of Business Studies, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- ‘Motivational Methods in education Sector: The Primary School Teacher’s Context’ National Seminar on “ABSOLUTE SWARAJ” organized by Nand Kishore Khanna Faculty of Commerce.
- “A study towards the influencing factors of leadership styles and impact on employee performance: An empirical study of co-operative banks” Multidisciplinary National Conference On “Role of Cooperatives for Sustainable Rural Development” organized by Centre for Studies in Rural Management Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad-14 Collaboration with National Centre for Cooperative Education of NCUI, New Delhi-16 December 21-22, 2018
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
- FDP on “Research Methodology-Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis Using SPSS”, S. K. Patel Institute of Management & Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Feb. 19-20, 2011.
- One day State level Conference on “Research Methods & Methodology”, Gujarat University Economics Teachers’ Association, Ahmedabad & Kadi Sarva Vishwavidalaya, Gandhinagar, 18th January 2014.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Important provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and significant aspects of Project Preparation”, jointly organized by City C.U. Shah Commerce College and Gujarat University Area Accountancy Teachers’ Association as on 22nd September, 2013.
- Attended International Conference “ Indian Diaspora in development of Home and Host Countries: A comparative Perspective”, 2014-15
- FDP –International Faculty Development Program for 3 days held at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
- Participated in National Seminar on ‘Inclusive Growth in India: An Opportunity with Challenges (12th & 13th December 2015).
- Participated in National Seminar on “ABSOLUTE SWARAJ” organized by Nand Kishore Khanna Faculty of Commerce, Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls’ Degree College (Constituent College of the University of Allahabad), Allahabad on Dec 03rd and 04th , 2017
- International Faculty Development Programme organised by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar at LDRP institute of Technology and Research, Kh-05 Circle, Sect-15, Gandhinagar on 16th & 17th August,2015
Research Experience: Publication:
- 6 Research Paper published in National And International Journal.
- Civil Defence Basic Training for 3 days
- Safety Riding Training conducted by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India PVT. LTD held on 2/2/18
- Completed online certificate course on “The Complete Job ,Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Network” in 2020
- Completed online certificate course on “Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables” in 2020