Dr. Jayesh Tanna
Assistant Professor, B P College of Business Administration
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
Gh- 6,Gandhinagar -382023, Gujarat
079-29289940 (R) M: 9924112270
- Ph.D (Finance; KadiSarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar)
- C.S. Executive (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India)
- CMA Gr-1 (The Institute of Cost & Management Accountant of India)
- M. Com ( Sardar Patel University, VallabhVidyanagar)
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (25 Yrs)
- 2 years at V. R. Patel College of Commerce, BBA Department, Mehsana
- 23 years (Since 1999 till date) at B P College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
ACADEMIC HONOURS, AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Recipient of International Award by Shree ‘LOHANA MAHAPARISAD’ in the area of research and invention on 25th May, 2014.
- Felicitated in SarswatiSanmanSamaroh organized by Shree SauratsraLohana Mahajan, Anand for Extra ordinary Achievement i.e., Ph.D in Management.
- Felicitated in SarswatiSanmanSamaroh -2013 organized by Shree BalviMatajiMandir-Chorvad for Extra ordinary Achievement i.e., Ph.D in Management on 12-10-2013.
- Felicitated by Gujarat University Area Accountancy Teachers’ Association for Extra ordinary Achievement i.e., Ph.D in Management.
PH. D SUPERVISOR / EXAMINER
- KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, GANDHINAGAR, GUJARAT (Supervisor with 5 Candidates, 2candidates have been awarded Ph.D)
BOOKS / JOURNALS
Co-Author of Books
- Taxation, B. S. Shah PrakashanPvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Company Accounts, B. S. Shah PrakashanPvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, (ISBN 81-8416-0917).
- Financial Accounting, B. S. Shah PrakashanPvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat (ISBN 81-8416-0771).
- Corporate Financial Statements, B. S. Shah PrakashanPvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat (ISBN 81-8416-0917).
- Management Accounting, B. S. Shah PrakashanPvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad.
Co-Editor of Books
- Emerging Indian Economy in 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities, Mangalam Publications, New Delhi (ISBN 978-81-89972-51-6), (First Editor).
- Foreign Investment and Indian Economy, Mangalam Publications, New Delhi (ISBN 978-81-89972-61-5).
- Contemporary Issues of Tourism, Banking and EducationMangalam Publications, New Delhi (ISBN 978-81-89972-83-7).
- Emerging Role of Financial Services, Insurance & Banking, Mangalam Publications, New Delhi (ISBN 978-81-89972-82-0).
- 11 papers in International Journals
- 25 papers in National Journals
- 8 papers in Edited Books
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED
- 4 papers in International Seminars
- 22 papers in National Seminars
- 6 papers in State Level Seminars
SEMINARS/CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED: Total – 09
- National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues in Management and Co-operation: Prospects and Challenges”, National Institute of Co-operative Management, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, May 5, 2013.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Emerging Issues in Competitive Business Environment”, I. V. Patel College of Commerce, Nadiad, Gujarat, October 6, 2012.
- UGC (CPE-Scheme) sponsored National Seminar on “Quality Research in Higher Education” organized by Uma Arts &Nathiba Commerce Mahila College, Gandhinagar, on 26th March, 2012.
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Business, Management, IT & Business English organized by Smt. SI Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce, Petlad& Indian Commerce Association on Dec. 1, 2011.
- Indian Conference on Management (ICOM) on Innovative Strategies: Emerging India in Global Scenario organized by S. K. Patel Institute of & Computer Studies (MBA), Gandhinagar during March 11-12, 2011.
EXPERIENCE AS A TRAINER:
- Trainer at the Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Ahmedabad for the CHT Training Programme sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi. (2008).
- Trainer for the middle level managers of Claris Life Sciences Ltd., Ahmedabad, a leading company in the Pharma sector. (2004)
- Life Member, Gujarat University Accountancy Area Teachers Association
- Life Member, Indian Commerce Association
TRAINING PROGRAMMES / WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES ORGANISED: 04
- “English Language Training Programme” under the aegis of SCOPE run by Government of Gujarat for Management Students at B. P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar from 10-09-2013 to 10-12-2013 (45 days).
- “Employability Skills Programme” run by IL&FS Skill Development Corporation Ltd., Ahmedabad – A Joint Initiative with National Skill Development Corporation, with focus on English for Employability and Life Skills for the management students at B. P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar from 10-9-2013 to 29-10-2013 (180 hrs.)
- One-day workshop on “Recent Changes in the Indian Capital Market” jointly organized by the Institute of Company Secretaries and the National Stock Exchange of India at B. P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar on August 2, 2013.
- I-COM a National conference organised by S.K.Patel Institute of management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, 2010
- Cleared English Proficiency Test Conducted by KadiSarva Vishwavidyalaya with 71%.
- Passed Civil Defence Basic Training Conducted by Civil Defence, Government of Gujarat during 18-03-2013 to 23-03-2013.