Prof. Amita Prajapati
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
- Registered, Ph.D from BAOU, Ahmedabad
- NET Qualified (sub code: 55), Dec. 2012
- MHRM with Grade B from M.S University Baroda (2006)
- B.Com with First Class from South Gujarat University (2004)
- Worked with GIPCL, Baroda as an HR executive from December 2006 to August 2008 (1.75 yrs).
- A Comparative study on Employees’ Belief about Implementation of HRM practices in Government and Private Power Sector’, Indus Foundation for Education, Research and Social Welfare, Dec. 2017
- Empirical Study of Factors Affecting Employer Branding’, Publishing India Group, Jun. 2017
- A Study on Job Satisfaction among the Employees of Pvt. And Govt. Sector Banks with Special reference to Gandhinagar area of Gujarat State in India’, National Knowledge Services, Mar. 2015
- Different Variable of Employer Attractiveness: A Study on Prospective Employees’, NICM, Apr-Jun. 2013
- ‘Downsizing: HRM Bottleneck’ themed “Recent Trends in Business, Management, IT & Business English”, Smt. S I Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce & Indian Commerce Association, Petlad, Dec. 1, 2011.
- ‘The role of HR professionals in present economic crisis’, 3rd Indian Conference on Management, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Jan. 6-7, 2009.
- ‘SWOT model of Indian Education System’, A Pre- Event for Katha International Festival, ’09, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Oct. 3, 2009.
- Workshop on “Power of Excel and Computing with MATLAB”, S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Jan. 5, 2009.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology”, Kadi Sarva Vishvavidhyalaya, Gandhinagar, Feb. 28, 2009.
- UGC Sponsored Training Programme on “Teaching and Research in Management”, B. K. School of Business Management, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Mar. 30-31, 2009.
- State Level CWDC Seminar on “Challenges faced by Indian Women in Education and Employment”, NRIBA and GLSIBA, Ahmedabad, Nov. 21, 2009.
- National Level FDP on “ Research Methodology-Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis Using SPSS, S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Feb. 19-20, 2011.
- FDP on Research Methodology and Inter-Disciplinary Research”, AMA, Ahmedabad, Mar. 09, 2012.
- National Seminar on “Important Provision of Companies ACT, 2013 and Significant aspects of Project Preparation, City C. U. Shah Commerce College and Gujarat University Area Accountancy Teachers’ Association, Ahmedabad, Sept. 22, 2013.
- Women’s Health and Empowerment – Faculty Orientation Programme, KSV, Gandhinagar, Dec. 21, 2013.
- International Seminar on ‘Indian Diaspora in Development of Home and Host Countries: A comparative perspective’, KSV, Gandhinagar, Jan. 10th and 11th, 2014
- Promotion of Culture of Quality through Research, KSV, Gandhinagar, May 1st to 3rd, 2014
- XIIth One Week Short Term Course on Research Methodology in Commerce, Accountancy, Statistics, Economics, Management & Law, KCG, Ahmedabad, May. 16th to 22nd, 2016.
- International Faculty Development Program,GTEP UK and KSV Gandhinagar 23rd & 25th Feb., 2017and 26th Mar., 2017
- National Conference on ‘Advances in Theory, Research and Practices in Management’, Faculty of Management, GLS University, Sept. 23rd 2017
- Coordinator of “Magnet – Management Exhibition” (Since 2011)
- Coordinator of “Sangat Rally Discipline” (2yrs)
- Coordinator of “Blood Donation Camp”
- Coordinator of Attendance tracking of students
- Counseling with students as well as parents
- Coordinating the examination related work in both the examination i.e. internal and external with examination In-charge
- Coordinator of workshop in the area of HRM and General Management
- Management of Time-Table.
- Internal Member of Advisory Board Committee of College.
- Suggested and implemented Mentorship Program for the development of students
- Nationality: Indian
- Marital status: Married
- Cast category: OBC
- Languages Known: English, Gujarati, Hindi
- Joining Period: 3 Month.
In Conference Proceedings;
Seminars / Workshops / Conferences Attended: