Dr. Amita Prajapati
B. P. College of Business Administration (BBA)
KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Gandhinagar
- Ph.D in Management, Dec. 2018
- NET Qualified, Dec. 2012
- MHRM, Jun 2006
- B.Com, May 2004
- Online certificate course “How to create an awesome online course”, April 21, 2020
- Online certificate course “Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work”, April 3, 2020
In Conference Proceedings;
- ‘Different Variable of Employer Attractiveness: A study on prospective employees, National Conference on Contemporary issues in Management and Co-operation organized by NICM, Gandhinagar
Research Paper Publication and Presentations in Seminars / Workshops / Conferences:
- ‘A Study on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives of Kalptaru Power Transmission Ltd.’ Dr. BAOU, Dec. 7-8, 2019.
- ‘A comparative study on employees’ belief about implementation of HRM practices in Government and private power sector’, Indus Foundation for Education, Research and Social Welfare, Dec. 2017
- ‘Implementation of HRM Practice: A study of government and private power organization’, GLS University, Sept. 2017
- ‘Empirical Study of Factors Affecting Employer Branding’, Publishing India Group, Jun. 2017
- ‘A Study on Job Satisfaction among the Employees of Pvt. And Govt. Sector Banks with Special reference to Gandhinagar area of Gujarat State in India’, National Knowledge Services, Mar. 2015
- ‘Different Variable of Employer Attractiveness: A Study on Prospective Employees’, NICM, Apr-Jun. 2013
- ‘Downsizing: HRM Bottleneck’ themed “Recent Trends in Business, Management, IT & Business English”, Smt. S I Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce & Indian Commerce Association, Petlad, Dec. 1, 2011.
- ‘The role of HR professionals in present economic crisis’, 3rd Indian Conference on Management, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Jan. 6-7, 2009.
- ‘SWOT model of Indian Education System’, A Pre- Event for Katha International Festival, ’09, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Oct. 3, 2009.
Seminars / Workshops / Conferences Attended:
- GUJCOST Sponsored Workshop on “Research Methodologies for Faculty Members”, Centre for Management Studies, DDU, Sept. 11, 2018
- National Conference on ‘Advances in Theory, Research and Practices in Management’, Faculty of Management, GLS University, Sept. 23rd 2017
- International Faculty Development Program,GTEP UK and KSV Gandhinagar 23rd & 25th Feb., 2017and 26th Mar., 2017
- XIIth One Week Short Term Course on Research Methodology in Commerce, Accountancy, Statistics, Economics, Management & Law, KCG, Ahmedabad, May. 16th to 22nd, 2016.
- Promotion of Culture of Quality through Research, KSV, Gandhinagar, May 1st to 3rd, 2014
- International Seminar on ‘Indian Diaspora in Development of Home and Host Countries: A comparative perspective’, KSV, Gandhinagar, Jan. 10th and 11th, 2014
- Women’s Health and Empowerment – Faculty Orientation Programme, KSV, Gandhinagar, Dec. 21, 2013.
- National Seminar on “Important Provision of Companies ACT, 2013 and Significant aspects of Project Preparation, City C. U. Shah Commerce College and Gujarat University Area Accountancy Teachers’ Association, Ahmedabad, Sept. 22, 2013.
- FDP on Research Methodology and Inter-Disciplinary Research”, AMA, Ahmedabad, Mar. 09, 2012.
- National Level FDP on “ Research Methodology-Statistical Techniques and Data Analysis Using SPSS, S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Feb. 19- 20, 2011.
- State Level CWDC Seminar on “Challenges faced by Indian Women in Education and Employment”, NRIBA and GLSIBA, Ahmedabad, Nov. 21, 2009.
- UGC Sponsored Training Programme on “Teaching and Research in Management”, B. K. School of Business Management, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Mar. 30-31, 2009.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology”, Kadi Sarva Vishvavidhyalaya, Gandhinagar, Feb. 28, 2009.
- Workshop on “Power of Excel and Computing with MATLAB”, S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, Jan. 5, 2009
Work Experience: 14 years Working with B.P. College of Business Administration as Lecturer since September 2008 in the area of HR and handled subjects viz. Principles of Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Labour Law, Business Law, Research Methodologies and Marketing Management.
- Coordinator of “Magnet – Management Exhibition” (Since 2011)
- Coordinator of “Sangat Rally Discipline” (2yrs)
- Coordinator of “Blood Donation Camp”
- Coordinator of Attendance tracking of students
- Counseling with students as well as parents
- Coordinating the examination related work in both the examination i.e. internal and external with examination In-charge
- Coordinator of workshop in the area of HRM and General Management
- Management of Time-Table.
- Arrangement of proxy and maintain record in ERP system.
- Internal Member of Advisory Board Committee of College.
- Suggested and implemented Mentorship Program for the development of students
Worked with GIPCL, Baroda as Officer – HR&A from Dec. 2006 to Aug. 2008
- Coordinating recruitment and selection procedure
- Coordinating training for all the levels of employment
- Handing ISO documentation for HR&A department
- Team member for formulation and implementation of Training Need Identification format
- Prepared in-house training Calendar for internal training programme
- Team member of the Exit Policy formation